WORSHIP WITH US
In light of everything happening around us, our SGPC Staff & Leadership Team thought it is an appropriate time to gather safely for socially distanced corporate worship. We want to create a time and space to come transparently before God, & experience His presence together.
Saturday, October 17th @ 5-6pm
*Parking Lot will open at 4:45pm*
>> RSVP HERE by October 14th. <<
*Please RSVP even if you will be joining us virtually! Attending via Zoom is an option*
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT Worship Lyrics Here We will not be providing printed lyrics to keep contact at a minimum.
- PARKING // Please park in the church parking lot. Gates will open at 4:45pm.
- COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS // Your safety is important to us. We are continuing to watch and follow CDC regulations. Please note that your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- *Masks will be required at all times*. Chairs will be provided in the patio with 6ft distance in between.
- If you have had, or think you may have had contact with anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19, or have had any symptoms in the past two weeks of any illness, we kindly ask that you stay home and join us next time!